Sunday, December 22, 2013

CONFESSION

I have been away for a while. Thinking of new stories that would leave you wanting more of what is in my head, if not wanting to be with me. I have been digging deep to get a turn of events to who I currently am. Well its simple, at times we decide not to eat Chicken because the flesh is white and the skin is rough, if you had my back ground, another reason would be you saw it die. You stick to beef and fish. Reality check is you have not tasted and gave verdict, you just pulled off chicken. That was me when I started this blog, not that I had eaten chicken and swore to never eat chicken, but yea, I did not eat chicken because I don't eat chicken. My family and friends could not understand this no matter how much I tried. My liking for women was a mystery to them, with the love they have for me they accepted me for who I am. A few years down the line, after dating and getting my heart broken, I tried chicken, under unexplainable circumstances, it was right there and the only meal I could eat at that time and with my hunger I thought, "this will not kill me." So I dug in to enjoy a piece of the rough skinned piece of flesh served to me. Well, errrrr Ok, mhmmmmmmmmm, not bad. Honestly the fast time was not all good, but I managed. I met this awesome guy, we both loved the same things, talk of pint, blunt, good music etc. We bonded and it started off bestboyfriend/bestgirlfriend kinda thing and one thing lead to another and he was in my bed. In my f***ing bed, under my sheets, in me. This picture still is in my head, and who said I complained. This continued for several nights, we had several escapades together without establishing what exactly we were doing. I enjoyed the ride as it lasted, and again who said I am complaining. True story: I may not be having chicken anymore, back to my delicacy, fish and who said I do not get a piece of chicken once in a while. Enjoying both has become an all new experience to me. My new stories will give you the vibe, whether fiction or reality, they will still be as sweet as they have always been, with little turn and twists here and there. Now let me go fishing and chickening. Wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha great to see a new post from you, this is excellent. You are excellent. *waits impatiently for more*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Make me get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to know how and where you meet women. so tired of random hook-ups with bi-curious women who are not sure what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too Mary Alice me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stalking loool chicken mademme laugh loud

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you write. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete